Monday, January 04, 2010

NOTICE: Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA on New Site

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 7487
Ocean Park, Maine 04063
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com


NOTICE: BARBARA HARTWELL VS. CIA ON NEW SITE

Dear Readers:

I have designed a new website to replace this one (finally!), which has been online since September, 2006. I'm not good at anything technical; in fact, I'm a technophobe. I'm also old-fashioned and as stubborn as a fat housecat. I don't like change.

For awhile, I thought I would simply get off the Internet altogether. Mostly, because I was disgusted with all the government-sponsored liars peddling their disinformation and libelous falsehoods about Barbara Hartwell. But as is my prerogative, after 6 months offline (forced offline, due to malicious destruction of yet another computer by government hackers/saboteurs, and prevented by poverty from getting a new computer), I changed my mind.

True, most of my activism is conducted in other ways, and the Internet has never been my primary venue for that. But as far as print media is concerned, there is simply no better or faster way to distribute my articles and reports.  I've been publishing my work on the World Wide Web for a decade and a half, and I'm probably too old (and again, too stubborn) to change that now.

I still don't have the resources (nor the skills) to get back to a 'real' website, such as my former site, barbarahartwell.com. But for now, I'll make use of the 'blog' format, and the good news is, after I realized I couldn't go any further with reconstructing this site, I found that the new templates are so simple to use that even a technophobe like me can use them with relative ease.

The entire contents of this site, all my archives, have been transferred to the new site.  I'll keep this site online, at least for awhile. There are far too many links to my reports at other sites, especially about the criminals in government and their minons and stooges. But I will ask anyone who wants to keep these links updated, to switch them to the new site ASAP.

You'll still be able to find over 400 articles and reports here, but you may find that some of the links don't work, including the photos on the old reports.  The online storage service I was using (photobucket) for some reason put my account on "inactive'"status and my photos just disappeared!  But anyway, good riddance! Anyone clicking the remaining photos on the front page of this site now gets assaulted with obnoxious pop-up ads, and it's clear that greed by these online scavengers trumps courtesy or privacy for their clients. That won't happen on my new site!

Please visit my new website (link above) for all NEW articles and reports, as well as the occasional "news" items I post. The archives are also there, in a new format that makes it easy to locate individual reports by title, and also by date of posting (in most cases not the same as date of writing.)

I hope you will enjoy my new site and that you will find it of value in your efforts as Messengers of Truth and Defenders of Liberty.

Thank you for your consideration.

Barbara Hartwell Percival
January, 2010

SUPPORTED BY DONATIONS
Christian charity and love gifts greatly appreciated!

TO MAKE A DONATION:
Postal money orders preferred.
Make payable to: "Barbara Hartwell"
If sending cash, please secure by wrapping in heavy paper or aluminum foil.

Send to: Barbara Hartwell 
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 7487
Ocean Park, Maine 04063


Thank you!