Saturday, September 06, 2008

EX- FBI AGENT REFUTES MALICIOUS LIBEL FROM KEN ADACHI

Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 7487
Ocean Park, Maine 04063
Web site: Barbara Hartwell vs. CIA
http://www.barbarahartwell.blogspot.com
EX-FBI AGENT GERAL SOSBEE REFUTES LIBELOUS FALSEHOODS FROM KEN ADACHI
Today I received a telephone call from Geral Sosbee. He wanted me to know that he had read my recent report (September 4) on Ken Adachi:
KEN ADACHI: FALSUS IN UNO, FALSUS IN OMNIBUS.
For the record, Geral Sosbee has sent the following brief comment for publication re Ken Adachi and Ted Gunderson:

Succinctly, Ken Adachi is a malicious liar and a petty fraudster for writing the following statements about Geral Sosbee (regarding Gunderson, I have reason to believe that all statements written about him by my greatest friend, Barbara Hartwell, are true):

From:
http://educate-yourself.org/lte/barbarahartwell14aug08.shtml
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Adachi writes:

"...Barbara Hartwell's ... gets little coverage beyond Gerald Sosbee or Stew Webb or other government-controlled "whistleblower" flunkies. ...You can find most of my articles ... on my Ted Gunderson page".