Thursday, January 11, 2007

HARASSED BY THE FBI?

Note, January, 2007:

This was a preface written by Rick Stanley, to my Open Letter to Noreen Gosch Re COINTELPRO Ted Gunderson Et Al (published by Rick on his various forums); and which named several of the government stooges and snitches (including predicate felon Tim White) who made "deals" with corrupt FBI and police, etc. to get out of jail or shorten their sentences. Harass a patriot, spread outrageous lies, get out of jail...what a country we live in!

Tim White harassed Rick Stanley for years, making harassing phone calls; and then began to make threats against Rick, as well as "stalking" him on the Internet, just as he has done to Barbara Hartwell and many others.

Tim White also threatened Rick Stanley that he would be "sued" by John DeCamp, along with myself and others.

Last I heard (from several sources) Tim White has left the country and fled to Canada, to evade arrest on stalking and criminal harassment charges.

HARASSED BY THE FBI?

March 30, 2005

Rick Stanley, Constitutional Activist

We the People Scoop 03/30/05 ** Special Edition **
WE THE PEOPLE SCOOP - TO EXPOSE!

OPINION RELEASE: Harrassed by the FBI?

STANLEY NOTE: I have been getting "contacted" by some of these people involved with this situation. Let me say one thing for sure. Barbara Hartwell has been right on the money regarding Tim White, who has been harrassing me after contacting me several years back, befriending me "out of the blue". Other characters keep coming up such as Don Estep, Mark Holstlaw, Steve Olson from the FBI, Joint Terrorism Task Force and who knows what else.

These individualshave also been involved in my cases for years now, always behind the scenes,showing up to interview me in jail, showing up at trials, etc. They keep getting mentioned by more and more as the criminal element of the government in the Denver area.

Anyone who wishes may check out my website. [given below]

...and the FBI has been involved with attacking me as well during this period.

Other FBI agents have been involved with my cases the past 3 and 1/2 years now. The FBI was instrumental in my arrest on Oct 18, 2003, with the Denver Swat Team being involved as well. To say that the FEDS have been pushing local authorities to charge me with "Influencing a Public Official" would be right on the money.

The FBI initiated my arrest for this charge on that date. The FBI, IRS/CID and US Marshalls were involved in a June 2004 raid upon my business building and personal loft in Denver. Don Estep was involved on that date as well. They were looking for gold, money, paperwork and weapons. They found papers. They stole my wife's .38 pistol from her desk drawer in her office of the business and later we retrieved that from the Thornton Police Department. Notice I said Thornton.

Why were theyparticipating in a raid on my building in Denver? They "stole" my wife's gun (Denver refused to charge anyone for violating the law regarding this issue in their jurisdiction because they protect each other from being charged for violating the law), and did not list it on the search and siezure warrant (theft) because there was "NO WARRANT", no search and seizure authority for guns or weapons. However, they were there looking for and "stealing" weapons. "The truth is".

Why all this? I believe they want to render me without funds to defend myself in court and to destroy my business, which they told all of my employees that they were going to put me out of business and they should all look for new jobs immediately.

All but one left. That employee is still working for the diminished Stanley Fastener and Shop Supply. This is how your government is destroying America and Americans. I have not been charged yet by the FBI or IRS for anything, now ten months later. Nothing has been returned to me either.

Our government operates in the shadows now. They are the criminal element. Please read the LEGAL MEMO for Rick Stanley by Attorney Peter Mancus at the upper left hand side of the website for more information.

There is also a speech I gave to several Denver area Rotary clubs, later re-created for my radio show and taped, and this to is up on the website on the upper right hand side (scroll to the right anout an inch or so to find the link).

Are people in the Patriot movement, whistleblowers, people who are speaking out and standing up for America being targeted? Seems to be the case... I know of hundreds if not thousands.

I know I have. I have been found guilty of filing a pleading in two Adams County courts, of threats to judges although the law clearly says that I have the right to do what I did, regardless of how the government officials involved felt about it. Remember that First Amendment? Free speech? The right to "petition the government for redress of grievance"?

Not in Colorado...I have been sentenced to 6 years in state prison and am out on an $80,000.00 appeal bond or you wouldn't be hearing from me right now. I would be in jail if I couldn't defend myself so far from these criminals. That takes money folks. Lots of it.

All I have ever done is "exercise" my God given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed rights in the POLICE STATE OF AMERICA. Pretty foolish huh?

LIVE FREE or Die! Rick Stanley

http://www.stanley2002.org