Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Pam Schuffert: Liar, Manipulator, Grifter, Betrayer, False Witness

Note, December 27, 2006:

Pam Schuffert continues to harass me with libelous e-mail messages, in which my name is used in connection with Jeff Swedenburg. She claims to be "exposing" us. She accuses us both of being CIA and claims she is "investigating" and interviewing witnesses around the country.

I have not seen one truthful piece of information in these "reports." Pam's "witnesses" leave much to be desired regarding credibility.

But the worst part is the hypocrisy displayed by Pam. She uses the "cover" of being a Christian and claims she has compassion, when she clearly is filled with spite. She claims to be "praying" for all of us alleged "CIA" people.

I'll say it again: We are NOT CIA.

And spare me, Pam, from your "prayers". God has my back, that is, including when I am targeted by liars and frauds like you.

Mind your own business, Pam! You've got no idea the "unintended consequences" for your continued meddling where you don't belong.

Pam Schuffert: Liar, Manipulator, Grifter, Betrayer and False Witness

Nov 24, 2003

Here is the testimony of Fred and Katy Sasse, of Minnesota, re Pam Schuffert, sent to me, as well as to Stew Webb, by them.

I have included my response to Fred, and his letter back to me, following the main letter.

[Our contact with Pam Shuffert began with my wife reading her website, donating some money, and ordering (paying for) her book. Late July, we received a phone call from Pam stating that she was in an emergency situation, being evicted from her Bible College. She used the phone number on the check my wife sent her to call us up.
She stated that she would be passing through, and I repeat passing through, our area. Pam ended up staying exactly one month, until we simply could not take it anymore. At the breaking point, I told Pam she needed to leave in a week. She took that, and another four days to boot.

Anyway, about Pam's arrival from New York State. She needed $200.00 gas money to make it to St. Paul. We wired her the money. She arrived, and later that day she said her purse was stolen. I rushed home from work, to find out what happened. My wife and I both believed her completely, but in my spirit I knew something was wrong. We suggested she call the local gas station, it could be possibly left there.

I ran down the alley, looking for a discarded purse, with nothing in sight. Pam said this was impossible; she could never leave her purse. The normal thing to do is believe a theft took place, but as time went on, our suspicions grew. Pam is just now "filing" a police report. Doesn't it seem a little late? We said nothing and took Pam for her word.

During this time, Pam was doing very little, if nothing, to recover her lost driver's license, van title, and other documents that she needed. Pam quickly made herself at home. Then the manipulation began, slowly at first, but gradually building to the point where we were put in the position of "I can't leave here until this need is met".

We are in the process of adopting an orphan from India. Pam yelled at my wife while she was driving to various stores for items she needed (which we were paying for) about what a terrible decision this would be. My wife nearly got in an accident because of this.

Later, while taking her out to dinner, she began to chew me out as well. She said we should not do this; we should be using our money to store up food for the upcoming martial law. My wife was devastated by her intrusive, bullying, "I know God's will for you" attitude.

All the while, we kept paying for things for Pam. The total bill was over $2000.00. Pam would pile things at the counter at the last minute, and expect my wife to pay for them. Our checking account was nearly closed; we were put on the bad check list with the credit bureau (Telecheck) due to Pam's manipulation of my kind-hearted wife.

During this time, I also learned of Pam's work ethic. Like some of the extreme survivalists and anti-govs, Pam Shuffert does not believe in paying taxes to the IRS (in her mind, because the federal government subsidizes abortion). While we oppose abortion as well, why was it our responsibility to support her, with our money that WE (my wife and I) have to report to the IRS?

So, Pam does not believe she really needs to work a regular job to support herself, believing that in doing so she is betraying her beliefs. We tried to arrange for Pam to speak at our local church, but the Pastor refused. He had some insight that I did not have at the time.

We also helped Pam set up a TV show taping with a wonderful healing/worship/deliverance ministry that is located in downtown Minneapolis. This ministry, after praying about the taping, immediately cancelled it. These other believers and church leaders were seeing something that I was not at that time. But now it is all clear to me.

The reason I believe Linda Newkirk's prophecy is this. I believe Pam Shuffert hid her purse in her van to stay with us for as long as possible, to use as an excuse so she could get what she needed, and of course have a place to live.

Pam Shuffert plainly stated to us that she could not leave unless she had her driver's license and other documents replaced. Do you believe that this was our responsibility to her? And to extend a visit that was only supposed to be a couple days into a month long spending spree?

Of course, everyone forms his or her own opinion. After living with this for three months, a heartbroken wife (who now really needs counseling after the backlash for adopting an orphan from India) I had to come forward and tell my story.

This boy will be raised a Hindu and have a terrible future unless we act. Pam had no business touching something so close to our heart and God's. I had to come forward with this, even if it means Pam's wrath. If you get in her way, prepare to be bulldozed. I have heard her criticize just about every known ministry, except Dimitri Duduman (he has universal respect). So now, we are the liars according to Pam. I refuse to be intimidated by Pam Shuffert. She owes my wife a huge apology, which she has refused to date. She has plainly stated that she has done nothing wrong and my wife is mentally ill!!!!

Sincerely, Fred and Katy Sasse]

Dear Fred,

I will post your testimony on my website, as soon as I can get it updated. I too have had many troubles caused for me by Pam Schuffert, which I will also be writing an article about.

I am very sorry that you were abused in this way. This woman is nuts!...there is no other way to say it.

Thanks for the letter and God bless,

Barbara Hartwell

November 24, 2003


Fred's reply to Barbara Hartwell:

Thank you, I want to do my part, so that maybe someone else may not be
hurt.

As a retaliation, Pam has posted things we told her in "private counseling"
on her discussion board, but even then the facts are not straight.

I am just learning about some of the things you have been through in your
life, I don't know how you made it, the Lord has kept you alive. It is an
encouragement to us.

Thank you again!

Fred